Monday, February 05, 2007

Feb 5, 2007 - POTD


Couldn't make myself get out in the cold today to take pictures of dreary looking trees. So I decided to play with a toboggan I found for Natalie the other day for Valentines Day. I used white foam board backdrop. ISO: 1600, f-stop: 5.0, Shutter speed: 1/8sec, Used Aly_sBW action from action central and used lasso to color in letters of love. What do you think? In a very low light situation indoors what settings should I be using? I tried several other tries, well as many as she would let me and this is the one I liked the best but I know it could be much much better. Any suggestions and CC welcomed!!!!

6 comments:

It's These Little Moments said...

This is cute. I hear you with the cold. I'd spend all winter inside if I could.

Anonymous said...

First I like to thank you for leaving an comment on my blog. I love the picture and I'm very impressed by your Photoshop skills. Well done...

Yvonne

Krissynae said...

I love the hat. Very cute photo.

Lee said...

I like this photo very cute, and love the colored letters. Her face looks slightly blown out to me. Cute shot!

Adrienne said...

Cute hat! :) Her face is blown out a bit (gosh that sounds awful, don't it?) I'm not sure about settings...where are you getting the light source, are you close to a window at all? For the high ISO *I* don't see any distracting noise?! You did awesome on the selective coloring :) HOpe someone with more "know how" can give you better cc on the blow out :)

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

I love the play on colors. It does seem however that her eyes are a little soft. Then again it may be my eyes. It is after midnight here.