Thursday, February 01, 2007

Noiseware Try


I read on the message boards that if you kick you iso up to 1600 you should run noiseware in order to take away some of the fuzziness so of course I had to try it. I ran noiseware on this picture and did some other edits in photoshop. I can tell a big difference when I double click on this picture and then double click on the same pic a few posts back and make them bigger. Still not great but getting less pixelated. I love learning stuff like this. Thanks for all you all out there that share your techniques.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Awesome. I still don't know what noiseware is - I mean, it sounds obvious, but I haven't done anything to figure out how I need to use it! This pic came out great!

Jenn said...

I don't know what noiseware is either..ha ha I should know that but like how the focus stands out. I think it's great

Michelle said...

yes, this definitely looks better than the original one! cleaner! great job!