Thursday, February 01, 2007

I've Been Tagged by Shannon(soontobemrsfergus)

Thanks Shannon...I didn't know how weird I was until this! :) LOL

6 Weird things about me

1.) I like to sit on the couch like Mork from Ork and watch T.V.
2.) I like to break out in song and dance when cooking. I use the spatula, spoon, etc for my microphone. This is how I entertain Natalie while I'm cooking.
3.) Don't talk to me while I'm watching T.V. I zone everything out when I'm really into a show or movie. I've been told I shake my head and agree with the characters and really get into ballgames by clapping and yelling for the teams(My mom told me if I wanted to go into labor just watch a ballgame-guess what I was doing when my water broke? Yep watching a ballgame on T.V.)
4.) I enjoy walking in the snow barefoot.
5.) Whenever I eat candy that has different color candies in the bag(like m&m's, skittles, sweetarts). I do not eat the same color twice. I eat them in sequence and at the end there must be one of each color left to eat. I always leave red or orange for last.
6.) I make up my own words to songs when I can't understand what their saying or can't remember how it goes. This really got on my sisters nerves when we were younger so I continued doing it over the years. LOL For instance right now there is a song that my stepson listens to that I've been told says Lamborghini Galato and I always say Mitsibushi Galato. hehe

No comments: