Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jan 10, 2007 - POTD


In the past year I have found a new love. Jewelry. Not the high end kind. The kind you can buy just about anywhere with all the colored beads and stones. I almost always wear a beaded necklace of some kind. I love to find my jewelry at Kohl's. They have a great selection. Instead of taking a picture of all my necklaces I decided to just take a picture of my newest necklace. I took several that the whole necklace was in focus but this one with just a few beads turned out to be my favorite for some reason. I really like that you can see some of the details in the beads near the front of the picture.

2 comments:

Mar said...

Love this for the same things you do...the dof and texture of the forefront beads. I also love the angle and how it is displayed!

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

Great DOF.
Melissa H