Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jan 8, 2007 - POTD


Starting off the week I thought I would take a self portrait. Well that didn't turn out too well so I changed to a picture of my hands. This picture of my hands tells me many things. First of all it shows I'm married with the wedding set that Eric and I bought on our 5 year anniversary. The story goes like this....Eric went and picked me out an engagement ring and gave it to me. The engagement ring just happened to be a anniversary ring but he got a good deal and it had more than one diamond so he was happy with it. He gave it to me and for 5 years I wore an engagement ring on my ring finger with my wedding ring. On our second anniversary he gave me the solitaire ring. He got a good deal on it too. Me and my husband love a good deal! LOL. So then on our 5 year anniversary we went and I picked out this wedding set and moved my anniversary band and real wedding ring to my other hand. I didn't want a fancy wedding set just a plain wedding set that felt like me. When I found this set I knew it was the one. Simple but timeless. The two other things my hands tell me is I should stop biting my fingernails and I need a tan. I used a Canon Rebel with natural light on Manual. I still don't know how I can tell what settings I used. I do not have a manual because we got a really good deal on the camera at the auction. LOL Ya gotta love those deals!

No comments: