Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jan 9, 2007 - POTD


I am a sports fan! Basketball is my favorite mostly because my husband’s family is so involved with it. My father in law has been a basketball coach for the last 35 years or so. My husband played college basketball and I cheered for him. His little brother played college basketball and now my stepson is in high school and I have cheered him through 12 years of basketball so far. My father in law coached Jason Williams in High School so he is one of our favorites. When he first went into the league we went and watched Sacramento play the Indiana Pacers and met Vladej and Chris Webber. You wouldn’t believe how big these guys are until you stand right beside of them. So tonight at the game I thought it would be appropriate to take a picture of the crowd standing in overtime cheering on the home team as I have many times in the past. GO DOTS!!!!!

No comments: