Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jan 25, 2007 - POTD


Here is a picture of my dd, Natalie. She wanted to make snow angels so bad but it just hasn't snowed enough yet so we took a walk. I finally got a rare moment where she stood still, didn't put her hands over her face, and smiled for my camera. She doesn't like to be my model anymore. I have to bribe her sometimes but not for this shot. I think the cold had stunned her so she wasn't thinking straight. lol Notice the scarf around her neck. She asked Santa to bring her a scarf for Christmas. When she got it she told my mom that Santa's mom had knitted that scarf for her. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. ISO - 100, F-stop - 5.6, shutter speed - 1/60

9 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

LOL What a character! You really captured a sweet expression!

Teri said...

Great shot.

Amanda said...

Sweet little look you caught.
cc..from my screen there seems to be a green cast to the pic.

Lee said...

Love the expression on her face!

Andrea said...

Great capture, and what a sweet story about the scarf- TFS!

cephotos said...

She is beautiful, and what a great capture. I love the things kids come up with. I wish I could have the same unbiased, untainted view of the world sometimes.

Dar Kaso said...

What a sweetie. Great smile, great color, great capture.

Krissynae said...

She is too sute. Great shot.

--cherry said...

LOL!! what a funny girl she is!!

Love the shot - so cute!