Saturday, January 13, 2007

Jan 13, 2007 - POTD


Love the song by Brad Paisley called She is everything to me. I modified it for my dh-Eric.


He's a brown pair of steel toed shoes

A holey pair of underwear

He looks great in mismatched sweat suits

He looks great in anything

He's I want to get a good deal

he's a Suburban with a faulty gas gauge

With his brown hair so curly

He's a soft place to land

He's a warm conversation

That I wouldn't miss for nothing

he's a arguer when he's challenged

And he's a lover when he's loving

And he's everything I ever wanted

And everything I need

I talk about him, I go on and on and on

'Cause he's everything to me

He's a Saturday out on the town

And a sleep in on Sunday

He's a basketball in his hand

and a cuss word 'cause its Monday

He's a needer of a haircut

He's a vacuuming machine

He's the mower I wish I could be

And the stealer of the covers

He's a picture in my wallet

He's a father to his children

He's a person I admire

He's the hand that I'm holding

When I'm on my knees and praying

He's the answer to my prayer

And he's the song that I'm playing

He's the voice I love to hear

Someday when I'm ninety

He's that wooden rocking chair

I want rocking right beside me

Everyday that passes

I only love him more

Yeah, he's the one

That I'd lay down my own life for

And he's everything I ever wanted

And everything I need

he's everything to me

Yeah he's everything to me!

No comments: