Friday, January 26, 2007

Jan 26, 2007 - POTD


Here is a picture of the side of the house that my great great grandparents lived in. They probably built that back portion on later on in life. My grandmother grew up in this house along with her 7 brothers and sisters. It's hard to imagine 11 to 12 people living in this tiny house. I wonder where everyone slept? I'm going to have to ask my great aunt that is still alive. I would have taken a picture of the front but there were too many distractions on the porch. Maybe when I figure out the black and white conversion I will take a picture of the front. I do think I will take some pictures of Natalie or Matt by the side of this house. The texture on the wood seems like it would be a nice back drop.

1 comment:

Krissynae said...

very interesting photos. The first with the foot prints in the snow dust is cool. The dusting on the side of the house send shivers. Great shots.