Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jan 16, 2007 - POTD #2


YES your right. This is not of my hometown. This is my second pic for today because I was so excited to get this shot last night. I read where someone uses white foam board to take their pictures. So I saw Michaels had foam board on sale this week for $1.00 so I went after work and bought a couple of them. I took so many pictures yesterday with that foam board. It has been so much fun experimenting with different settings. Thanks for whoever gave this tip. Look at the great shot I got of my Diet Pepsi. This is the pop of my choice. I ask restaurants if they have coke or pepsi products because I only like Diet Pepsi. If it's coke products I ask for Water. What do you think? The background came out seamless.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

i think you did a great job with the background! and the colors really pop!

--cherry said...

I love this shot!! (okay, i may be a little biased - seems we have the same addiction!! lol!!)

Love how the colors pop =)

Sue said...

Now you've inspired me to get the white foam core. I keep hearing about it too! I hope its still on sale :) The can looks like its floating. Great shot.